This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
More than 80 years have passed, but it is still a beautiful car, and it showed that beauty is not given up by competitiveness, with many victories in speed races, such as the Mille Miglia between 1936 and 1938
, to which we must add the one from the year 1940... and with doublets and triplets! MFH brings us this marvel of the technology of its time in a model with great detail, some as striking as the multi-spoke wheels. A perfect combination of high quality resin parts
for the bodywork and interior and white metal
for the mechanical parts and chassis that will make you enjoy every last piece.
Additional details for the Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K811 (also listed as 4580011508116, K811 and K-811).
- Raced at the Mille Miglia in 1938.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Edition limited to 50 units.
- Package measures 275 mm x 420 mm x 155 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2231 g.
- Box barcode 4580011508116 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 518 and 528.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.