Vertical handbrake lever 3D printed part, mainly used in rally vehicles. Great detail of the base area, with the hydraulic pump and fluid reservoir perfectly reproduced. As a particularity, in this reference the handle is personalized with the word Hoonigan
, For the fans of Ken Block!
Additional details for the Handbrake Fly-off - Type 1
- Manufactured by Scale Production in 1/24 scale with reference SP24311-1 (also listed as SP24311#1).
- Package includes 1 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 60 mm x 90 mm x 4 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2 g.
- Featured in newsletter 513.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.