This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Mazda achieved worldwide fame after its victory in the 24 Hours of Le Mans, but that does not mean that it had previously achieved other important successes outside of Japan. In 1979 the small coupé RX-7 achieved victory in the GTU category at the 24 Hours of Daytona, also achieving fifth place overall. The Hasegawa scale kit allows this version to be reproduced, with extensive detailing of the interior, the lower part of the chassis and the suspensions, and with exquisite fittings. The kit also includes masks to paint the glass frames.
Additional details for the Mazda Savanna RX-7 SA22C
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 21146 (also listed as 4967834211469 and HC46).
- Belongs to the Mazda Technical Center Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours of Daytona in 1979.
- Includes paint masks, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 200 mm x 350 mm x 76 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 374 g.
- Box barcode 4967834211469 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 513 and 540.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.