This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
We are very sorry! You will no longer have any choice but to separate the rear hood of your Hasegawa Lancia 037 model. If you don't, you will be wasting the infinity of detail of the entire 3D printed
engine, chassis, gearbox, transmission and rear suspension assembly that GPmodeling has developed to perfectly fit the Lancia 037. A marvel that even we are thinking of mounting separately from the model!
Additional details for the Lancia Rally 037 Evo II
- Manufactured by GPmodeling in 1/24 scale with reference 037EVO2.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20264, 20277, 20299, 20399, 20414, 20447, 20485, 20523, 20566, 20584, 25030, CR-30, 25030.OUTLET, 52305, SP505, HACR30, 25030 and CR-30.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Download GPmodeling 037EVO2 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 115 mm x 130 mm x 90 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 123 g.
- Featured in newsletter 512.
On January 1st, 1984, the Lancia 037 Gr.B Evo II was approved by the FISA, with which it was going to try to defend the crown of World Champions of Manufacturers achieved the previous year. At the end of December, the FISA inspected in Turin the manufacture of the 20 units necessary to homologate the evolution, which included the removal of the lower part of the rear bumper to avoid the accumulation of mud in said area, as well as important changes under the hood, modifying the stroke and diameter of the pistons to increase the cylinder capacity to 2,111 cc (2,995 cc with the multiplication factor used by FISA for supercharged engines). This engine also featured a stronger crankcase and new intake manifolds.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.