This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints. Another good product at SpotModel!.
Yes, we know, the model itself already has the engine. Why change it? If you think this, it is because you have not yet analyzed the photos of the super detailed engine that GPmodeling has developed and that fits perfectly in the Esci, Humbrol, Italeri and Revell kits. Its finish is spectacular, it does not lack the smallest detail, and even the distribution allows various mounting configurations. It also includes a new non-blinded front grille, so that the radiator can be seen through it. Now there is no excuse, the front hood has to stay open!
Additional details for the Fiat 131 Abarth Group 4
- Manufactured by GPmodeling in 1/24 scale with reference 131ITA124.
- To be used with Italeri references 3621, ITA3621, 3621S, 3621.OUTLET, 3662, ITA3662, 3662S, 3662.OUTLET, 3667, ITA3667, 3667S and 3690.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Download GPmodeling 131ITA124 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 115 mm x 130 mm x 85 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 90 g.
- Featured in newsletter 512.
The Fiat 131 Abarth was presented in January 1976, mounting the 2-liter, 16-valve engine from the Lancia Beta. A non-synchronized 5-speed gearbox was in charge of transferring the power to the independent rear axle. The 4-cylinder in-line, twin overhead camshaft engine was longitudinally mounted and fuel-injected, delivering around 230 bhp. His debut in competition came at the 1976 Elba rally, where Marku Alen was victorious, and it did not take long for him to achieve his first victory in the world rally championship, at the hands of Marku Alen again at the 1976 1000 Lakes rally.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.