An extensive set of photo-etched parts to detail the Tamiya Suzuki GSX-RR
and which includes, among other parts, the radiator grilles, the brake discs, the chain, various brackets...
Additional details for the Suzuki GSX-RR
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/12 scale with reference ST27-FP1222 (also listed as 4545310019886 and FP1222).
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14139.
- Includes photo-etched parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 110 mm x 182 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 30 g.
- Box barcode 4545310019886 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 511 and 516.
2020 was the a superb year for the GSX-RR in MotoGP racing, as the Suzuki works machine took the rider's championship. Bearing the ECSTAR name of Suzuki's own engine oil brand and adorned with a blue and silver color scheme reminiscent of the great Japanese brand's bikes from the 1960s, the GSX-RR and its riders Joan Mir and Alex Rins consistently scored points throughout the season: both riders took a win, and Mir had a total of seven podiums as he became Suzuki's first MotoGP class champion, and their first in the top class of riding since the GP500 class in 2000 - the perfect way to celebrate Suzuki's centenary and the 60th anniversary of their first appearance in global road races.
The GSX-RR debuted in the 2015 season and has been developed into a superb bike, with a 240hp 1,000cc inline-4 engine that achieves speeds of up to 340km/h, as well as refined aerodynamics.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.