That Tamiya made us happy with the launch of the 2020 Suzuki GSX-RR with which Joan Mir became world champion is evident, but motorcycle lovers want more, and thanks to the livery of the 2021 season
, no longer there is an excuse not to repeat the model... and with the incentive of the decal it has been printed by Cartograf.
Additional details for the Suzuki GSX-RR
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Blue Stuff in 1/12 scale with reference 12-032.
- Belongs to the Suzuki Ecstar Team.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 2021.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14139.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 155 mm x 212 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
- Featured in newsletters 509 and 510.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.