This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The Shelby Cobra 427 is one of those cars that has reached the rank of myth in its own right, mainly because of its V8 engine
which, combined with the lightness of the car, allowed this beast designed by Carroll Shelby
to go from 0 to 100 km/h in just 4 seconds. Revell has reproduced this model, including the tubular frame and engine, and given it a very special and recognizable livery, the legendary light blue and orange of sponsor Gulf Oil
. What suits you?
Additional details for the Shelby Cobra 427
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Revell in 1/24 scale with reference REV07708 (also listed as 4009803077086 and 07708).
- Raced in 1965.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 211 mm x 350 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 345 g.
- Box barcode 4009803077086 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 508 and 526.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.