Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Ford Mustang Boss 351
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Revell in 1/25 scale with reference REV07699 (also listed as 4009803076997 and 07699).
- Raced in 1971.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 210 mm x 350 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 400 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4009803076997 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 508.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.