This kit, which includes 120 parts, makes it possible to make one of the most outstanding models in the history of the American automobile. Its openable hood allows to leave its powerful V8 engine in sight once assembled, and it is fully detailed. The kit includes several chrome parts, such as the radiator grille and the bumpers, to give the model an even more realistic touch, and its complete decal sheet allows some degree of customization of your model.
Additional details for the Ford Mustang Boss 351
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Revell in 1/25 scale with reference REV07699 (also listed as 4009803076997 and 07699).
- Raced in 1971.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 210 mm x 350 mm x 66 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 443 g.
- Box barcode 4009803076997 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 508 and 592.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.