This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Finally in scale model, Oldsmobile's contribution to the era of the incredible American Muscle Cars of the 70s! The 442 Coupé of 1971 had a V8 engine
of no less than 7.5 liters, a real outrage if we compare them with current engines. Revell has reproduced this model at 1/24 scale, with a fully detailed engine, decals to reproduce the wooden details
of the dashboard, and many other details that will delight lovers of these asphalt beasts.
Additional details for the Oldsmobile 442 Coupe
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Revell in 1/25 scale with reference REV07695 (also listed as 4009803076959 and 07695).
- Raced in 1971.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 210 mm x 350 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 455 g.
- Box barcode 4009803076959 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 508 and 533.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.