Set of 6 plate lights similar to those manufactured by Fomoco, used to illuminate number pads in many racing vehicles during the 60s and 70s. The pieces are made of resin by 3D printing, with a light diffuser in transparent resin separated from the casing, thus making the painting job easier and achieving greater realism and depth.
Additional details for the Fomoco plate lights
- Manufactured by Decalcas in 1/12 scale with reference DCL-PAR065.
- Package includes 6 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 100 mm x 150 mm x 4 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 508.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.