Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
An old and coveted model that Italieri is going to reissue to everyone's delight. The Ford Escort Zakspeed in its circuit configuration that achieved such good results in many championships throughout Europe since the mid-70s. The D&W version was used mainly in the European Touring Car Championship (ETCC), included in the Gr. 2.
Additional details for the Ford Escort Zakspeed Group 2
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/24 scale with reference 3664 (also listed as 8001283036641, IT3664 and ITA3664).
- Belongs to the Zakspeed Team.
- Raced at the European Touring Car Championship ETCC in 1979.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 240 mm x 344 mm x 58 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 313 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 8001283036641 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 507 and 524.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.