This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The Mercedes G230 has earned a reputation as a versatile vehicle capable of reaching the most difficult areas, thanks to its effective traction system, its height and its wide angles of attack and fording. For this reason, it has not only been used for its lucky owners to get to their homes or travel through complicated roads, but many Emergency Services
also have or have had units of this model in their fleets. Italieri has developed a model that includes up to four options of the Mercedes as a fire vehicle
, both from Germany and Italy. Logically, compared to the street version scale kit, it incorporates all the necessary specific elements, such as the rotating lights or the siren on the roof
, apart from a hose system to put out small fires.
Additional details for the Mercedes Benz G230 Firefighters
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/24 scale with reference 3663 (also listed as 8001283036634 and ita3644).
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 242 mm x 374 mm x 97 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 425 g.
- Box barcode 8001283036634 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 507.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.