This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
In 1995, the 1000 Lakes Rally did not score points for the World Rally Championship, but that did not prevent drivers like Mäkinen from getting lost in their home rally, especially when the previous year he had already won it at the wheel of a Ford Escort Cosworth Gr.A. For the occasion, Ralliart prepared a beautiful Lancer Evo III in the colors of Shell, which is the livery chosen by Hasegawa for this new reference of his classic Lancer Evo III kit
Additional details for the Mitsubishi Lancer GSR Evolution III
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20560 (also listed as 4967834205604).
- Belongs to the Mitsubishi Ralliart Team.
- Raced at the 1000 Lakes Finland Rally in 1995.
- Includes paint masks, photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 201 mm x 350 mm x 66 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 362 g.
- Box barcode 4967834205604 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 506 and 532.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.