Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Red color tone used in many vehicles. It is the standard tone used by firefighters around the world, in fire extinguishers, etc.
Additional details for the Flame Red RAL3000
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-X043.
- To be used with Italeri references 3660 and ITA3660, or Revell references REV07452, 7452, REV07516, REV07531 and REV07655.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 507.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.