This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Full resin kit with decals, photo-etched, rubber tyres, metal and steel parts. The kit contains more than 450 parts.
Additional details for the Kreidler Van Veen 50cc
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Brach Model in 1/12 scale with reference BM-VR13.
- Raced at the Campeonato del Mundo de 50cc in 1973 and 1974.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 230 mm x 318 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 460 g.
- Featured in newsletters 505, 511 and 521.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.