Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Red color tone used in the Volkswagen Golf Gti. This color has been specifically formulated for the Fujimi, Italeri and Revell scale models.
Additional details for the Golf GTI Red
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C156.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ03042, ID-42, FJ03242, FJ03699, FJ04575, FJ046020, 04602, 46020, FJ12275, FJ12315, 123158, FJ123158, 12315, FJ12341, FJ12484, RS-47, FJ12498, 124988, RS-18, FJ124988, 12498, RS-18, FJ126098, 12609, RS-58, FJ126180, 12618 and RS-47, or Italeri references 3622 and 3622S, or Revell references REV07005, 80-7005, REV07072, 80-7072, REV07673 and REV07673.OUTLET.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 507.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.