Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Ferrari 166MM
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K805 (also listed as K805 and K-805).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans and the Mille Miglia in 1949.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 264 mm x 352 mm x 95 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1864 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 505.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.