Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Green paint matching the color hue used by United Colors of Benetton sponsored race cars.
Additional details for the United Colors Green
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-X039.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20340, FS5, FS-5, 23010, CF10, CF-10, 51550, SP50, 23013, CF13 and CF-13, or Model Factory Hiro references MH-F-1 and MFH-F-1, or Studio27 references ST27-FK20259, ST27-FK20260, ST27-FK20281 and ST27-FK20282, or Tameo Kits references SLK044, SLK078, TMK012, TMK021, TMK092, TMK119, TMK131, TMK159, TMK162, TMK170 and TMK191, or Tamiya reference TAM20036.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 503.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.