Product formulated for softening and removing the remains of cyanoacrylate glue already hardened. It is perfect for small touch-ups once the piece has been glued. It is used by rubbing the surface to be cleaned with paper towels soaked in the cleaning liquid. After doing so, clean the surfaces with paper towels while they are wet to remove the remains of the cleaner. This product can damage plastic if exposed for too long or using too much product, use just enough and quickly. The jars are not filled 100% to leave some air and make it work properly.
Additional details for the Eraser Cleaner for cyanocrylate glue excess remover
- Manufactured by AK Interactive with reference AK12017 (also listed as 8435568305748).
- Package measures 52 mm x 127 mm x 37 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 32 g.
- Box barcode 8435568305748 (GTIN/EAN)
- Product contains 1 x 20ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 504.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.