The PrintLab decals are manufactured using digital technology and have less detail, quality and definition than conventional decals made by silk-screen printing, and they can also have irregular shades of colour, especially yellow and red colours. Please take this into account before purchasing this PrintLab decal since refunds are not accepted for these concepts.
This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Decoration for use on the Kyosho mini-Z Ferrari 430 GT with white bodywork (ref. MZN97). This set of decals allows you to recreate the vehicle with Virgo Motorsport number # 96 that participated in the endurance race of the 24 hours of Le Mans in 2009.
Additional details for the Ferrari 430 GT
marking / livery, designed by OlivierSD
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/27 scale with reference PLB2-476384.
- Belongs to the Virgo Motorsport Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 2009.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
- Featured in newsletter 501.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.