Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Bottle with blue paint similar to the tone used by Matra in the MS80. It is the perfect color to use in the Tameo scale model.
Additional details for the MS80 Blue
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C143.
- To be used with Model Factory Hiro references MFH-K257, K-257, MFH-K258, K-258, MFH-K259 and K-259, or Tameo Kits references TMK397 and WCT069.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 501.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.