The PrintLab decals are manufactured using digital technology and have less detail, quality and definition than conventional decals made by silk-screen printing, and they can also have irregular shades of colour, especially yellow and red colours. Please take this into account before purchasing this PrintLab decal since refunds are not accepted for these concepts.
This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Decorations for several different Porsche 911S that competed in the 24 Hours of Le Mans between 1966 and 1971.
Additional details for the Porsche 911S
marking / livery, designed by J Banks
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/24 scale with reference PLB2-110377.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1966, 1969, 1970 and 1971.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
- Featured in newsletter 501.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.