The PrintLab decals are manufactured using digital technology and could have less detail, quality and definition than conventional decals made by silk-screen printing. Please take this into account before purchasing this PrintLab decal since refunds are not accepted for these concepts. The design of the decals printed by Print Lab is made by individuals. SpotModel is not responsible for the possible lack of logos in the design of the same, or that said design is incorrect or not original.
This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Decals for recreating the decoration of the Ligier JS31 during the winter tests of the 1988 season.
Additional details for the Ligier JS31
marking / livery, designed by Eric
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/20 scale with reference PLB2-475042.
- Belongs to the 25 Team.
- Raced at the Test version in 1988.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
- Featured in newsletter 509.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.