Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Bottle of silver paint similar to the tone used in the fantastic Porsche 917K sponsored by Martini in 1971. It is the perfect color to use in the Fujimi scale models.
Additional details for the 917K 1971 Silver
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C141.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ123882 and RS-84, or Model Factory Hiro references MFH-K402, K-402, MFH-K450, K-450, MFH-K611, K-611, MFH-K614, K-614, MFH-K800 and K-780, or Studio27 reference ST27-DC680C.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 499.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.