Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Bottle with red paint similar to the tone used on the awesome Porsche 917K winner at Le Mans in 1970. It is the perfect color to use on the Fujimi and Model Factory Hiro scale models.
Additional details for the 917K 1970 Red
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C142.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ12173, HR-5 and FJ126074, or Model Factory Hiro references MFH-K400, K-400, MFH-K513, K-513, MFH-K603 and K-603.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 501.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.