Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Timelimited re-edition of this interesting Heller kit including 117 parts, a fully detailed engine and decals for recreating two different rallies. Once built, kit measures 165 mm x 63 mm x 56 mm.
Additional details for the Citroen B14 Normande
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Heller in 1/24 scale with reference 80729 (also listed as 3279510807295).
- Raced in 1926.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Download Heller 80729 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 250 mm x 375 mm x 70 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 400 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 3279510807295 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 499.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.