This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The strong French driver Roussely, paired with Berguet, won the Touraine rally in 1977. The car showed up at the start not yet completely painted but this did not prevent it from demonstrating the its capacity.
Additional details for the Porsche 911 Carrera RS 3.0
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1145.
- Raced at the Rallye Criterium de Touraine in 1977.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 126 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 497.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.