This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
A model perhaps not well known, but in 1975, after changing the Maserati engine for the well-known 3-liter Ford Cosworth DFV, it was about to win the 1975 24 Hours of Le Mans, finishing second, only 1 lap from the winning Mirage GR8. Profil has been able to reproduce the shapes and essence of the car, with its large rear spoiler and its transparent plastic rear cover that partially reveals the engine and gearbox. A little piece of French history!
Additional details for the Ligier JS2 Ford
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Profil24 in 1/24 scale with reference P24135K.
- Belongs to the Automobiles Ligier Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1975.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions, painting instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 185 mm x 248 mm x 56 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 302 g.
- Featured in newsletters 496, 508 and 516.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.