This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Rare appearance of driver Fulvio Bacchelli, along with Scabini, at the wheel of the Lancia Stratos in the 1979 Monte Carlo rally, finishing in 5th
Additional details for the Lancia Stratos
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1146.
- Belongs to the Publimmo Racing Team.
- Raced at the Monte Carlo Rally - Rallye Automobile de Monte-Carlo in 1979.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 110 g.
- Featured in newsletter 496.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.