This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
In 1980 the Stratos Chardonnet lost its classic blue color to take the black of the new sponsor le Point, with this livery it will present itself at the Tour de France of that year, where, led by the usual Darniche-Mahé couple reached the finish line winner.
Additional details for the Lancia Stratos
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1138.
- Raced at the Tour de France Automobile - Tour de Corse in 1980.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 126 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 496.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.