This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The "racetrack" version of the Chardonnet team Stratos used in 1977 at the Jeanne d’Arc Rally, that also won on that occasion.
Additional details for the Lancia Stratos
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1137.
- Raced at the Rallye Jeanne d?Arc in 1977.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 111 g.
- Featured in newsletter 496.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.