This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The car of the Swiss Fatio and Hofone, competing in the 1975 Rally du Var, equipped with unusual BBS rims and a series of rectangular headlights instead of the classic box, was supported by the Jolly Club.
Additional details for the Lancia Stratos
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1135.
- Raced at the Rally Du Var in 1975.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 103 g.
- Featured in newsletter 496.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.