This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The famous American driver Tony de Lorenzo, ran the Final 250 Miles of Daytona in 1972 aboard this Corvette, finishing in second place.
Additional details for the Chevrolet Corvette C3
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1131.
- Belongs to the Leldon Blackwell Racing Team.
- Raced at the Daytona 250 miles in 1972.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 126 g (review pending).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.