This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
In Sebring, in 1992, for the classic 12 hours, Jobb's Porsche was equipped with a new rear wing, applied to a high trellis, it was driven by Pezza, Refenning and Hamlet, they ranked twenty-first place.
Additional details for the Porsche 911 AJ
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1129.
- Belongs to the Alex Jobb Racing Team.
- Raced at the 12 Hours Sebring in 1992.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 103 g.
- Featured in newsletter 496.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.