This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The cars built by Alex Jobb's team were characterized by the displacement of the engine in a different position with respect to the rear axle, no longer cantilevered but in front. This theoretically would have improved its use, in reality they never obtained important results. This was deployed at Daytona for the 1992 24 hours with drivers Pezza, Padilla and Sheldon, finishing in eighteenth place.
Additional details for the Porsche 911 AJ
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1128.
- Belongs to the Alex Jobb Racing Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours of Daytona in 1992.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 126 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 496.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.