This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Car equipped with a 935 front hood used by the Jagermeister team in the second half of the 1970s. Among the various possible versions:
· #11 1000 KM Nurburgring 1979 Fishhaber-Feitler
· #17 Hockenheim GP 1978 Schimpf
· #67 Montseny Fischhaber
Additional details for the Porsche 911 RSR
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1100.
- Belongs to the Jagermeister Team.
- Raced at the 1000 Kms Nürburgring, the DRM Hockenheim Grand Prix and the Montseny in 1978 and 1979.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 126 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 496.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.