Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
The Chardonnet team used two different blue shades in the decoration of their cars. This color tone corresponds to the dark blue used in the 70s and 80s.
Additional details for the Chardonnet Dark Blue
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-X036.
- To be used with Model Factory Hiro references MFH-K755 and K-751, or Renaissance Models references 24-05, 24/05, 24-21 and 24/21, or Tamiya references TAM24004 and TAM24012.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 495.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.