Shunko recommends using hot water, leaving the decals into the water longer than usual. After that, leave it untouched for about 20 seconds before handling, and position it carefully and slowly into place while applying heat with a hair dryer
Decoration for the Porsche 936/81 sponsored by Jules in his participation in the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1981.
Additional details for the Porsche 936/80
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/24 scale with reference SHK-D448.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1981.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM24012.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 146 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 13 g.
- Featured in newsletters 495 and 497.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.