Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New Tameo scale model, with their fantastic quality as usual, this time recreating the 1952 Ferrari 375 Indianapolis as it raced the Indianapolis 500. We love it!!
Additional details for the Ferrari 375 Indianapolis
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference TMK441.
- Raced at the Indianapolis 500 Miles in 1952.
- Includes photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 83 mm x 117 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 263 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletters 495 and 499.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.