A really interesting and very useful set of hinges that you can use to add functionality to the doors and bonnets of your models in all scales. The independent axis allows to use each hinge body at top, bottom, left or right, or even use only one of the hinge bodies on which to directly couple the rotating part. Rivets are included to provide added support if required. Each hinge body has two guide points for drilling the holes once fixed in position, so you can insert the rivets and make a robust connection without much effort.
Additional details for the Hood door hinges - Type 2
- Manufactured by Decalcas in 1/12 scale (also valid for 1/8, 1/9, 1/12, 1/16, 1/18, 1/20 and 1/25) with reference DCL-PAR058.
- Package includes 14 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 100 mm x 145 mm x 10 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 9 g.
- Featured in newsletter 496.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.