This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Limited-time reissue of the Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Gr.A Hasegawa kit with the decoration used by the Japanese Yamauchi and Taguchi in the last round of the 1991 World Rally Championship, with the classic red and black colors of the Yokohama/ Advan tire brand, with which they finished in fifteenth position.
Additional details for the Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Group A
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20546.
- Belongs to the Advan Sports Team UK Team.
- Raced at the Lombard RAC Rally in 1991.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Limited edition.
- Package measures 200 mm x 350 mm x 67 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 365 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.