What to say! The photos speak for themselves. The level of detail that can be achieved in the engine area thanks to this set for the Tamiya
kit of the Williams Renault FW14B
scale is absolutely incredible. Among the different evolutions of the single-seater throughout the two seasons that it was active, the parts included allow the detailing of the RS4 engine
, which was the version used in the second part of the 1992 season
Additional details for the Williams Renault FW14B - Engine RS4
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Top Studio in 1/12 scale with reference TD23281.
- Raced in 1992.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM12029.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 110 mm x 160 mm x 40 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 141 g.
- Featured in newsletters 493 and 523.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.