re-edition of this transkit to build an authentic Porsche 962C from Tamiya's Porsche 956C model, which has the advantage of having a much more detailed engine and suspension set. The most obvious changes between the 962 and 956, such as the front and rear bonnets, are made of high-quality resin
, and the photo-etched plate provides that final touch of detail for this asphalt beast.
Additional details for the Porsche 962C
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-TK2445R (also listed as 4545310019657 and TK2445R).
- Belongs to the Joest Racing Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1989.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24047, TAM24049, TAM24233, TAM24309 and 309.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 153 mm x 250 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 331 g.
- Box barcode 4545310019657 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 496.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.