This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Ferrari 256F1
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K798 (also listed as 4580011507980, K798 and K-798).
- Raced at the Italian Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1960.
- Includes 3D printed parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 264 mm x 352 mm x 95 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1564 g.
- Box barcode 4580011507980 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 498.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.