This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Chrysler Saratoga
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1111.
- Raced at the Mille Miglia in 1953.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 190 g.
- Featured in newsletter 491.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.