This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Time limited re-edition of the Italeri kit, including a fantastic decals sheet printed by Cartograf, as well as all the original parts of the Esci kit.
Additional details for the Fiat 131 Abarth
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/24 scale with reference 3621 (also listed as 8001283036214, ITA3621 and 3621S).
- Raced at the Sanremo Rally in 1977.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 242 mm x 344 mm x 58 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 339 g.
- Box barcode 8001283036214 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 493 and 503.
The Fiat 131 Abarth was built on the frame of the two-door Fiat sedan. The development made by Abarth considered several modifications and improvements starting from the reduction of the body weight using lighter materials. Then some new fenders, to permit the adoption of larger wheels, were installed and new air-intakes on the hood and on the sides to optimize the cooling of the mechanics were designed. The engine was a 4-cylinder longitudinal engine characterised by the use light alloy head and 4 valves per cylinder. The Fiat 131 Abarth was built from 1976 and it was used in the World Rally Championship where achieved important results as three manufacturers’ championship, one pilots’ championship and one FIA trophy. It took part in international competitions until 1982 when it was replaced by the Lancia brand cars. One of the most famous victories was the prestigious1977 San Remo Rally. The Fiat car achieved its success with notable drivers such as J.C. Andruet and C. Delferrier.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.