Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Toyota GR86
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tamiya in 1/24 scale with reference TAM24361 (also listed as 4950344243617 and 24361).
- Includes paint masks, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 246 mm x 385 mm x 80 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 492 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4950344243617 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 492.
While the lightweight frontengine and wide body with low center of gravity are carried over from the first generation 86 (2012), the Toyota GR 86 is powered by a bigger 2.4-liter horizontally opposed four-cylinder DOHC engine capable of 235hp for powerful performance. The aluminum engine hood, roof and front fenders are lightweight and rigid. This car also employs air outlets, side sill spoilers, and other parts to bring improved aerodynamic efficiency and steering responsiveness.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.