Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Additional details for the Suzuki GSX-RR
front fork set:
- Manufactured by Tamiya in 1/12 scale with reference TAM12691 (also listed as 4950344126910 and 12691).
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 2020.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14139.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals and other materials.
- Package measures 120 mm x 150 mm x 10 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 50 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4950344126910 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 488.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.